1997 dodge neon

Posted on Monday, February 21st, 2005 at 12:00am CST by ee8d0cbb

Company: 1997 dodge neon

1997 dodge neon

1997 dodge neon --purchased from Gladstone Dodge new in 1997. This car is white or I might say white with gray blotches from where the paint is peeling off. Never before had I seen a car with the paint peeling off the way the paint is peeling off my car. I took it into the dodge dealership and they said the car is to old and has to many miles on it to do anything about it, this was a year ago when I first started complaining about it.

The explanation I received was that the Dupont paint used and the primer and whatever just did not bond well and that is what is causing the paint to peel. If the dodge (chrysler corp.) knows this to be the case they should have taken steeps to correct the situation and redo the paint jobs, instead they seemed very rude and acted like they could care less.

I do not have the 600-800 dollars to get the car repainted, no I'm not happy about it the car has been a good car except for the shoddy paint job on it, I do think chrysler could take more pride in the cars and remedy the situation if they expect to have return customers.

Louellen L

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_73494# Consumer