Cablevision

Posted on Friday, February 18th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 381507b7

Company: Cablevision

Cablevision – Rockland, NY

A month ago, a rep from cablevision called to inform me that in the near future they will not support analog service. A promotion was offered, cable TV/internet/phone service for $99. I was assured that I will receive the same movie channels. (HBO/SHOWTIME/CINIMAX) Well, when I received the bill is was close to $180! I spent close to 10 hours on the phone with them! One customer service after another was disrespectful, not willing to help me. In fact, when I requested to speak with a supervisor they ‘accidentally’ disconnected the call. The following attempt, I was on hold for 20 minutes! The customer service reps were extremely rude and not helpful! Three reps assured me that my monthly charge will be $99 for all three services. This is the only reason I CHANGED my phone number and switched to digital cable. Now, they tell me that am not correct. At the beginning of each call, automated service informs you that the conversation is being tapped….what is the point of that, if they can’t retrieve the conversations that would clear up this mess. Cablevision is the only provider in my area…what can I do?????

Tatiana

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_73564# Consumer