DONT EVER USE TELEFLORA.COM,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED! - Teleflora.Com Does Not Deliver

Posted on Wednesday, February 16th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by db3bbd99

Company: DONT EVER USE TELEFLORA.COM,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!

Teleflora.Com Does Not "Deliver"

On Friday, February 11th, I ordered roses online from Telefora.com. The roses were to be delivered to my wife at work on Valentines Day (3 days away) before 3pm. After completing the online form and paying them the extra $9.95 delivery charge, with guarantee same-day delivery, guess what....................

THEY DID NOT GET DELIVERED (at all). Needless to say, I had to run around at the last minute and make other arrangements. The next day, February 15th, at approximately 10:30 AM, I received a phone call at work from the local florist contracted by Teleflora to deliver the roses, asking for directions to my wife's employer so they could deliver the roses that were to have been delivered the day before! Needless to say, I told the delivery man that it was a mute point. I think someone forgot to tell him.............it wasn't Valentine's Day anymore! BEWARE: DON"T EVER USE TELEFLORA.COM,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!

&#160 Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_72791# Consumer

f7651908, 2007-12-29, 12:18PM CST

Sounds like that's the florists fault, I bet Teleflora never even knew they weren't delivered until you called them to ask for a refund.