Domino's Pizza

Posted on Monday, February 14th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by bd2fb861

Company: Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza

Hi I live in Bangalore, India and have had lot of bad experiences with Domino's. About 4 months ago I had ordered 3 pizzas which took about 45 minutes for them to deliver. On demanding for the 30 minutes or free offer that they have been advertising heavily, I was rudely told by the manager that the offer is not applicable to my location. (My residence is just 2 miles from their store).

On complaining to the customer care link on their web site, I got a call from the marketing director in India, who infromed me that the valid offer is 30 minutes or free and the store may have made a mistake. Following which the local area manager called me and I was given 2 pizzas free, the next weekend.

Yesterday (12 February 2005), I ordered a pizza and the same story was repeated all over again. The company advertises 30 minutes or free but does not deliver on the offer. I think it is a serious case of cheating and fraudulent advertising (not to talk about the lack of appetite after dealing with rude and arrogant managers).

I propose to take it up strongly with consumer courts in India. If there are other people in India or other countries who have had the same or similar experience and feel cheated (ALWAYS!), write to me. Nagaraj R

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_18148# Consumer