Cellular Choices / Motorola E815

Posted on Wednesday, December 7th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by ae20d69a

Company: Cellular Choices / Motorola E815

Cellular Choices / Motorola E815

December 6, 2005

I purchased my Motorola E815 from Cellular Choices – I have had a terrible experience with them and suggest all avoid them at all costs. The rebates they claim to be offering are not real - they have not customer support! The auto charger they sent with my order died after the first use. Unfortunately, the second time I used the charger (which is when I discovered it no longer worked) was after their 30 day return date. Therefore I was told that I was just out of luck. On the topic of rebate forms – 1. No forms were in the box as originally described in their literature 2. I was then instructed to go to the website to get the forms – which were unavailable 3. Eventually they did put the rebate forms on the website – I downloaded them 4. The rebate forms they put on the website were wrong – i.e. the forms did not match the dates of my order 5. etc…etc…etc… I have been meticulously keeping records (emails/calls) and would be keen to join any class action lawsuits that develop. The people at Cellular Choices should not be able to treat people this way.

Tom