Hampton Bay 150 watt Landscape lighting transformer model # 585-841

Posted on Wednesday, December 7th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by bee1f85f

Company: Hampton Bay 150 watt Landscape lighting transformer model # 585-841

Hampton Bay 150 watt Landscape lighting transformer model # 585-841

December 6, 2005

For home use. I bought 4 Hampton Bay 150 watt Landscape lighting transformers model # 585-841 & all were Dead, Brand New in there box as a case lot also. No toll free customer service phone numbers or web site offered. This was bought from Home Depot & there no help also, what a scam! I feel someone should fine the company & shut it down, all junk products with no support.

Very Unhappy!!

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_51798#

bee1f85f, 2008-01-22, 06:39PM CST

What Home Depot did you get the $3.oo from?......I will take that at this point, instead of the garbage can.

Thanks,

If you reply!

a7ca7b6a, 2008-04-29, 03:29PM CDT

Bought 2 300 watt transformers at $69.00 from Home Depot and niether ones work. Taking the second one back today !

8cc6fad6, 2008-05-12, 07:16AM CDT

I bought a bunch of them too and two of them have been running for over two years now. I have never had a problem.

95de7854, 2009-06-28, 08:06PM CDT

Can you tell me what "One thing to remember is, there has to be a load wired on to test for 12volts because of a built in interrupter." refers to? I have two of the same transformers and one works and one does not. I'm curious about the "load" comment above.

c98063ef, 2010-06-07, 01:33PM CDT

I got the 10 walkway lights and 5 spot lights kit and they are always going out. 4 one day next week 2 out. the following week tow of the same goes out again, so on and son. Don't buy them. Homedepot said they quite carring them because of the complaints but I did not keep the box so I am out about $175.

6ad2e4ca, 2010-09-05, 12:03AM CDT

I got two of the same transformers and they were both dead out of the box. There is no contact info any were with this product. I will never buy anything again with the Hampton Bay name on it.