basic upc catalog order / basic-philip morris

Posted on Monday, August 8th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 29572e3c

Company: basic upc catalog order / basic-philip morris

basic upc catalog order / basic-philip morris

Melissa McCleary-Red Lion, Pa 17356

I recently mailed a request to the basic upc catalog for merchandise along with a check for postage and handling. The package was returned as the address for this order was no longer valid. mail returned undeliverable...

i have not tried calling for a new address and I have sent email to there address online for a catalog request several times but never receive a catalog or an answer as to why one is never sent. Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_46982#

780855af, 2010-04-08, 01:51PM CDT

I have not even seen a Basic Catalog in 2 years. I still receive coupons, however, I have a whole grocery bag full of UPC labels and no catalog to order from. I received a brochure with the last coupons I got that had a dart board advertised. I don't know if that is obtainable or not. If you find a ordering catalog, please let me know.

daf0f3fa, 2010-09-29, 04:10PM CDT

I have a big pile of Basic UPC's & it really makes me mad that there is no longer a catalog to order from.I realize it is not Phillip Morrison's fault.We need to fight for our rights to smoke where we want & be able to order mechandise from cigarette company's.If I don't like the food they serve at restraunts I don't go there, so why can't people who don't like cigarette smoke to go to bars ect.where that is not allowed.

02d7beb2, 2011-01-15, 10:37AM CST

I too have tied for several months to obtain a upc catalog for redemtion, do you still have this? Shall i just forget it and through the upc's away. Can you answer me. [email protected] I am sorry I thought I was dealing with phillipsmorris cig. co. They used to have a rewards catalog, Ican't seem to get a copy. Thanks.