LIQUIDATION.COM

Posted on Sunday, August 7th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by bbf34fd2

Company: LIQUIDATION.COM

LIQUIDATION.COM

This complaint is about LIQUIDATION.COM

This is a horrible company to deal with I think you should let people know not to deal with this company. They trapped me by saying that my goods are worth $15000 and I should run 3 different auctions. Each with a minimum charge of $200.00

Then they faxed in some agreements etc. which I did sign and told them to list one auction first and I will see how it goes. The first auction went up to $477.00 they did not even pay me and started telling that I am slow to respond to e.mail and will cancel the auction and charge me a cancellation fee of $200

Further to this they listed other auctions without my permission and sold second auction for $100.00

Here's the link to this unauthorized auction:

This is a fraud company without even genuine customers. They want only $200 listing fee and $200 cancellation fee. I have sent them numerous e.mails and they don't seem to care. Looks like a big scam going on.

Munish

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_46994#

605db59d, 2008-04-11, 01:44PM CDT

I've had dealing with Liqudation.com company when they first started and bought several items. The transactions went well with minimal issue since the company was new into the market. I've had several pallets of merchandise arrive to my home and decided to purchase "NEW" merchandise. I purchased several Telecom equipment and eventually re-sold these same items to Liquidation.com, here's the scoop, at end of the auction listing, the final amount ended up to be 7x what I originally purchased them from Liquidation.com. They eventually contacted me directly to let me know they "suspect" the winning buyer had outstanding payment from previous auctions. They would need to void the auction unless they can contact the last bidder. This seemed to be fishy to me, i've spoken to the rep handling my sale and his manager. I eventually requested for the last known bidder to at least match the final price or come close to it. Instead the manager suggested that I go in with a lower asking price (1x the original purchase price). The manager made me aware that I've already made so much from the transaction and he thinks the second bidder would not agree to that final price. After hearing this from him, I immediately felt something going on that I'm not aware off. I was feeling like I am being taken in by this guy. Since this is my first-time dealing with company and no-way for me to confirm what they are telling me is correct or not. I told the manager to contact the second bidder and match the price or close to it.

They eventually got back to me, but what I expected was not the price we agreed with the second buyer. It went from 7x the original purchase price to 1x only!!!! I was so upset and I knew these guys were taking me into the cleaners but there was nothing I can do to prove they are doing this on purpose. I immediately requested for them to re-list it but they wanted for me to cover the listing fee, I was dumb founded. Instead, I smell a scam and just wanted out, I did not want to piss-off these guys since they already had my merchandise and instead settled to accept the agreed final price. After receiving my check minus the shipping, listing fees and premium I only came to 1/3 the price. I suspect Liquidation.com took the rest of the money for themselves but there is no way for me to prove it. I had no way to contact the original buyer(s) and the listing was no longer visible. After all that ordeal, I have refused to deal with them. With all the complaints I see on the internet, I'm surprise they are still in business. BUYER and SELLER Beware of the UNETHICAL COMPANY, no checks and balance!!!!!!!!

0cb63a49, 2008-04-11, 01:45PM CDT

c16ec53a, 2008-04-11, 01:46PM CDT

ffd876b1, 2008-11-18, 01:02PM CST

Well, you arent' the only one, it happen the same to me but with 7 different auctions I ended up loosing like $1,500.00 Dlls. Do not put your auctions in that site, beware!!

d2e13d4c, 2009-02-24, 05:07PM CST

I know alot of people who have been robbed by liquidation.com they sell items saying they are store return and when you get them they are junk is there anything the goverment can do about these people?

df0c82d9, 2010-02-17, 11:53AM CST

Dear Complaints.com,

I am contacting you to file a formal request to remove this posting on Complaints.com:

Liquidation.com has many satisfied buyers and sellers, but, of course there will be instances where a buyer/seller feels that he/she was a victim of either the seller or Liquidation.com. We take these instances very seriously and thoroughly review each case.

We are working on improving our customer service and responsiveness. In the meantime, we ask that this comment be removed. I tried emailing the author directly, but the button appears to be broken.

Best regards,

Mike Sasaki

OuterJoin, Inc. on behalf of Liquidation.com

[email protected]

58e472b0, 2010-03-30, 11:28PM CDT

Really? On March 2, 2010 I won an auction, paid for it immediately, never received the order, contacted customer service numerous times, they promised me that they would update me on the status of my missing order by the end of the business day... Guess what? They never did! I still haven't received a refund, had to file a dispute with my credit card, and now your company suspended my account? For what? I was an excellent customer, Bought an item, paid for the item and got screwed. This is not how you run a company. I may not have a business degree but I do have the common sense! You haven't heard the last of me. I will tell everybody about the way Liquidation treated me. I will even make a youtube video! Hopefully people will research your company before they get screwed out of money. Note to people who are considering buying on liquidation.com: Beware of Retailcorner. They mispresents their items and sell nothing but junk. I know, I was ripped off $1200!

b4e227dc, 2010-06-07, 02:15PM CDT

To: Mike Sasaki

OuterJoin, Inc. on behalf of Liquidation.com

Why? Everything being said here about that scamming company is true, and I am another person backing these claims. All you have to go is google liquidation.com and you will see that the Internet is full of these type of complaints against that fraudulent company. The government should close you down, seize all of you assets, and bring charges against you for defrauding buyers and sellers alike.

These types of sites exist so that they make the public beware of crooks like liquidation.scam and they are doing a fine job. If these complaints, made public and brought to light bother you, then stop stealing honest folk?s money. Liquidation.com is a thief and should be treated as such!

If you want more links where people are revealing the truth about your crooked company, see here:

afec5694, 2010-08-18, 09:20AM CDT

This is true. With 24 auctions, I lost over $1000 and they would not listen to my complaint. My items were listed for $100 and sold everything, faithfully shipped to buyers but when my check came, I was appauled. they charge $30 for every sold auction and my items that were wortn over $1000 each were sold for $100 and they cut $30 for every transaction. KEEP AWAY. THIS IS A SCAM

f926a12c, 2011-01-18, 09:04PM CST

Why would you ever give them your credit card. I've posted auctions and sold things with out giveing them anything. They gave me the money in pay pal. No $200 listing fees or nothing.

susan s., 2012-09-08, 11:57PM CDT

09-08-12

I recently purchased some hand bags from a seller named BeautyBreeze on liquidation.com. The merchandise was junk. I'll most likely throw it away. I would be to embarrassed to attempt to sell it.

They were made from the cheapest materials possible. I only wish I read these comments before making a purchase.

Susan