CITIBANK USA / SEARS - COMPLAINT

CITIBANK USA / SEARS - COMPLAINT

Concepcion L Rios

Old address: 1401 NE Miami Gardens Dri

Miami FL 33179 New Address : 1100 W. Market Street Apt. 1

Crawfordsville, IN 47933 A Collection Agency Notification dated 11/28/04 was sent to my old address, from Universal Fidelity Corporation about a balance due of $203.94 for a Citibank USA/Sears Card. To my knowledge I have never applied for a card or accepted it or used it in any way. I replied on December 21st 2004 disputing the validity of the debt and requesting an exact detail or evidence of the charge. I never got a reply. Then I received from the same company a Special Settlement Offer dated 12/26/04 for $152.95. Since I don't feel I owe this amount I didn't reply the settlement. I have always had an excellent credit. Recently I applied to my Bank for an equity line loan. It was declined because due to the lack of this payment my credit has gone down to the point of not being eligible for a loan. When I called the Universal Fidelity Corp. for information, they said that the account is closed and that I need to call the CitiBank home office??? No number was given me to call at. How can I clear this matter, clean my credit and be eligible for a loan. I'm a decent, honest person. Thank you.

Ana Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_47048#