Yahoo Travelocity

Posted on Friday, August 5th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 8d1597e5

Company: Yahoo Travelocity

Yahoo Travelocity

From: Edmonton and McAllen Ref: Could not change to earlier flight without a $150.00 fee. My husband made reservations for me to fly from McAllen to Edmonton. The flight from McAllen to Houston arrived 30 minutes before my conection to Minneapolis/St.Paul. Knowing that there are two earlier flights from McAllen to Houston, we advised Travelocity that we would like to change to the next earlier flight in order to avoid missing the connection to Minneapolis in case of any weather delays, etc. We were advised that, this could not be done without a $150.00 pendalty. I went to the local airport and asked if there was an additional cost if I were to get on the Stand by list for the earlier flight(s). The answer was... No extra cost. If there are seats available, we will get you on an earlier flight. The Airline showed and excellent sense of Service (Continental Airlines) Travelocity did not.... What are they about and how do they make their money? Out of selling tickets or charging penalties for changes? Raquel Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_47113#