citibank credit protector

Citibank Credit Protector

Attn: S. Larson

P.O. Box 6500

Sioux Falls, South Dakota

57117 This company is an absolute fraud!! After reading the other reviews on this site, I am 100% convinced that this service, Citibank Credit Protector, is a scam and they are stealing money from honest people. They have charged me $130 for a service that I NEVER agreed to and are getting away with it. They have a nice little system going where the actual credit card company is not allowed to credit these charges off your card because it has to come from Credit Protector services and when you call them they tell you that an investigation has to take place and it will take 30 days. They are probably making a lot of money off bogus charges and I think it is illegal, unethical, and dispiccable. I am preparing to contact lawyers to start a class action suit against them, so if anyone has had the same experience as I've had and would like to be compensated for the time spent on this issue, then please contact me Staci Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_47107#

f2feddda, 2007-12-03, 11:59PM CST

Hi, I have started a website to reform Credit Protector. Please check out http://www.credit-protector.com and leave me a quote. I may post it on the website.

-Alessandro Machi