SEARS: complaint.....Refrigerator, central heat and cooling system, riding lawn

Posted on Wednesday, August 31st, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 11f61cb1

Company: SEARS: complaint.....Refrigerator, central heat and cooling system, riding lawn

SEARS: complaint.....Refrigerator, central heat and cooling system, riding lawn

August 30, 2005

Sears: Florence,Ky.......My problems started 7 years ago when I bought a new house, first i purchased a central heat and air system that cost over $7G's, this system has gave me problems from day 1, and has continued every year, 1st 5 years were covered by manufactures warranty, had so many issues with this system, that i bought a very expensive service warranty... It has still been continuous problems, and i have so many appliances breaking down at the same time, i have to take off work continuously to get them fixed,,,,last year...my fridge and cooling broke down at the same time, in the blunt of summer... my fridge service agreement includes food replacement, when i requested a check to replace my groceries...they said they would credit my sears account....to my knowledge sears doesnt have a grocery store.....recently i have made several attempts to get my air fixed and they will only come to my house on tuesdays only...3 of these time in the last 4 weeks they have cancelled...they did make it out one time, and an hour later it was frozen again....i have been unable to get someone out. on top of that...Sears has a lemon law warranty that says if you receive service calls 4 times or more in a years time, they will replace it if it is for the same reason...i called..being more than over qualified, they told me that it only applies to service calls that have had a part replaced...the same part, is this my fault thier were no parts replaced!!!! my other appliances are doing the same thing..someone please help!!!! Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_47378#