Incredimail

Company: Incredimail

Incredimail

August 25, 2005

Incredimail,

You sent me mail today about Junk Filter Plus which I purchased along with Emoticon Super Pack

I was on the Internet the Emoticon Super Pack looked as if it was down loaded.

The Junk Filter Plus could not be down loaded although I was still on the Internet. HOW COME???

The BS about up grading Windows XP is a come-on that wants you to purchase a bunch of junk which I will not do along with all their other options shown.

Why do you people offer up- grads that can't be done and there is NO TRUE WAY TO CONTACT YOU, ITS A HELL OF A WAY TO TREAT COSTOMERS.Your so called"purchase@ incredimail.com" CAN NOT BE FOUND.

You are not dealing with a fool.

YOU PEOPLE HELP ME OR CANCEL MY ORDER.

Harrison Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_47571#

695922ec, 2008-04-27, 10:47PM CDT

I Cannot get into my incredimail program so I cannot receive my email or send email. I have purchased the total incredimail package but cannot use it WHAT CAN I DO?? I HAVE MY REGISTRATION CODES BUT CAN'T USE THEM BECAUSE I CAN'T GET INTO INCREDIMAIL AT ALL OR RECIEVE EMAIL AT ALL.

Verlon W. Osborn [email protected] phone number 706-253-3831 Plese call me.

a1b9afd2, 2008-06-07, 04:25PM CDT

On Wednesday June 04 I ordered Incredimail Premium and provided you with credit card information in payment. I have received confirmation of purchase,Order Product Number 98166215158, and my order # is 1674291. Now my free Incredimail will not authenticate and I can not get Incredimail Premium to work. In reply either help me solve this problem or REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

335c9bf9, 2010-02-18, 11:34AM CST

i have incredimail, it kept coming up error, and it said send report, so i hit send and it told update and i did. so now i can't get the upgrade installed it stop right in the middle of installation.why? this isn't the first time. i thought once you pay you can upgrade with no problem. my premium code is 1987571809-16512577683 my superpack code is 19832466449-1651257653

m but i can't access it until you fix the problem

9b29ae23, 2010-12-20, 12:26PM CST

i re-purchased my junk filter for another year order no.g2s-1508033033 on 16 Dec 16th and iit has not been reactivated yet. Please advise [email protected]

23825b0c, 2011-02-22, 01:31PM CST

havecodes paid 39.90 but cant put then it, says the code are not good, have 4 code ,one is good, rest are note .mail from you 2-22-2011

14a4429f, 2012-02-15, 11:05AM CST

I just purchased the Junk mail filter, and when I try to download the "set up" I get the message: "This file is malicious. Do you want to keep it anyway?"

I am having so much trouble with this and there is no one that I can speak to.

I want to cancel the order and get my money back as the system does not work for me, and there is no one available to help me.

Please just give me back my money, as deleting junk mail is far easier than this.

Jane W., 2013-06-17, 01:02PM CDT

On 15th May you removed ?39.95 out of my bank account without my permission. Could you 1. Pleased explain to me why you removed money from my account that was not authorised and 2. Return said money to my account.

Please could you email me and we can arrange for me to give my details.

ridley, 2013-09-30, 05:30PM CDT

Hi I have been using incredimail now for some years

.Last year I thought I would try incredimail protection center.I did and did not like it.

Now I get this email from you saying you have renewed my protection center and at the same time charged my credit card without my Authorization

WHATS GOING ON I DONT WANT THIS AND DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR THIS/

COPY OF EMAIL

Dear David Richardson,

Your Protection Center membership will expire soon. To ensure that your email remains protected, your membership has been renewed.

Your Protection Center registration code is:

IM_MPC-1987541361-1647210801

Kind regards,

Victor Smith

Customer Support Manager

Perion Networks Ltd.

** PLEASE PRINT THIS EMAIL AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE **

Payment Details:

Your order has been processed by IncrediMail. Please include the following information in all correspondence concerning your order:

Name: David Richardson

Processing fee: USD 0.00

Tax: (0.00%) USD .00

Total: USD 39.95

Payment method: G2S

For any questions regarding your membership, please contact us at [email protected]

For new subscribers only!

Get another fantastic IncrediMail product at a very special discount.

Upgrade your email experience with IncrediMail Plus