DOMINO'S PIZZA #7848

August 22, 2005

DOMINO'S PIZZA LLC #7848

EUCLID AVE

ANAHEIM, CA

I CALLED IN MY ORDER, ONE MEDIUM PEPERONI PIZZA NO SAUCE AND AN ORDER OF BREAD STICKS. I ORDERED NO SAUCE BECAUSE I'M SEVERELY ALLERGIC TO TOMATOES. THEY MAKE MY THROAT CLOSE. WHEN THE DRIVER GOT HERE WITH MY ORDER I DOUBLE CHECKED IT AND IT HAD SAUCE ON IT. THE DRIVER CALLED THE GUY THAT TOOK MY ORDER. HE SAID I ORDERED LIGHT SAUCE. THEN THE DRIVER PASSED ME THE PHONE. THE GUY STARTS ARGUING WITH ME HE TOLD ME THAT I SAID LIGHT SAUCE. WHEN I TOLD HIM I WOULDN'T SAY THAT BECAUSE I'M ALLERGIC HE PROCEEDED TO ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT IT. THEN LECTURED ME ABOUT WASTING FOOD, SAID I DID IT ON PURPOSE, CALLED ME A LIAR, AND TOLD ME IT PISSES HIM OFF WHEN PEOPLE LIE.

I EVEN WENT AS FAR AS SAYING THAT I'M SORRY THAT THE MISTAKE WAS MADE, WE'RE HUMAN. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF HE WAS GOING TO FIX IT. WHEN I ASKED IF HE ALWAYS ARGUES WITH THE CUSTOMER HE INSISTED HE WASN'T ARGUING. WHEN I FINALLY GOT FED UP AND ASKED FOR THE MANAGER HE INFORMED ME THAT HE WAS THE MANAGER. I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO TURN TO MAKE MY COMPLAINTS HEARD. BUT IF I DO CONTINUE TO GET PIZZA FROM DOMINO'S IT WON'T BE FROM THAT ONE.

LATRICE

ANAHEIM CA Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_47757#