Nuvo International / Laser Skin Removal

Posted on Monday, August 22nd, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by c14581d5

Company: Nuvo International / Laser Skin Removal

Nuvo International / Laser Skin Removal

August 21, 2005

I imagine I am but one of several clients of the former Nuvo International Laser Skin Removal Centers, now the Skin Spa that has had numerous cancellations and the ‘run-around’ getting my pre-paid appointments. I was a customer of the San Francisco franchise at Stonestown Galleria. I signed up for 6 laser treatments in April 2005 and as of August 2005; I have received only one promised appointment. I have experienced several cancellations the day before my scheduled appointment and to make matters worse, I relocated and transferred my file to the Los Angeles center in the Westwood Pavilion, and surprise, the cancellations have continued. The last appointment I showed up for on August 2, 2005 in LA, I was called the night before to remind me of the time of my appointment time and the preparation only to be turned away once I arrived because of laser upgrades in progress. I was sent away with the promise of rescheduling with 24 hours. Well guess what, it has been 3 weeks and no one has bothered to call and reschedule my appointment. My advice, stay away from the Skin Spa! Susan Los Angeles, CA Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_47787#