Sears - a bill for $39.95 for Sears, CCR Lost/Stolen Card Service.

Posted on Saturday, August 20th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 98f8edd3

Product: CCR Lost/Stolen Card Service

Company: Sears

Category: Business, Finances

I bought a washer and dryer from Sears three years ago. They talked me into signing up for one of their credit cards at that time because I would save 10%. They made it sound like a no-brain er. The credit card had been obfuscated in some drawer since that time as I hadn't used it again. Three month ago I received a bill for $39.95 for "Sears, CCR Lost/Stolen Card Service." I called them up, had to talk to two different companies and managed to get the charge refunded and asked to have my credit card canceled. The next month I got a bill for $3.22. Come to find out my card wasn't canceled and this bill resulted somehow from "Sears, CCR Lost/Stolen Card Service." I called the two different companies (places anyway) again and was told the $3.22 would be refunded and that my card would be cancelled. I then received a letter from Sears saying how they regretted losing a valuable credit card customer (sucker). This month I received a bill for $19.22 which was a $15 late charge tacked onto the $3.22 which wasn't refunded. The poor girl who had to listen to me said this amount would be refunded. While I had to wait to talk to a customer representative (about 10 minutes) I had to listen to advertisements for Sears over the phone. I will never set foot in a Sears store again. I asked for the address of the president as I wanted to send a complaint. His office is in Citi Bank in Sioux Falls South Dakota.

Larry

c75f7e49, 2008-06-02, 02:14PM CDT

SAME THING HAPPENNED TO ME ON 5/5/2008. SEARS CCR PLAN37151739800-832-2832 CT

35570e92, 2014-03-28, 03:51PM CDT

Am still fighting unknown & bogus charges for my Mom's credit card. The card was canceled (or so I thought) after she passed away.