First Student Bus Service - Duval Co., FL

Posted on Friday, August 19th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 1e941be3

Company: First Student Bus Service - Duval Co., FL

First Student Bus Service - Duval Co., FL

August 18, 2005

My children attend a Duval County public middle school and ride the bus home everyday from school. Last year we had several problems with the driver and lodged several complaints with the school board and the bus company, First Student (he was over an hour late at least 1x week). He quit last Spring, and First Student used substitutes for the rest of the year. I understand that this is a hard position to fill, but the new school year has started and we still do not have a bus driver for this route. They are using substitutes again, who are talking on cell phones, allowing unregistered ‘friends’ on the bus and picking up the children from the school very late. I have called the school board and First Student offices repeatedly would really like to get an answer or be able to contact someone who is responsible for getting a bus driver to fill the route. This is unacceptable – First Student has had almost 6 months to fill this position. Can you tell me where I can go to get an answer to this problem? Thank you. Nan Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_47968#

7822d818, 2009-09-04, 01:17PM CDT

Yep, might consider taking your child to school buy yourself. Shanks Mare.