2000 hyundai elantra/ window and mass air flow problems

Posted on Tuesday, August 16th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by c8508114

Company: 2000 hyundai elantra/ window and mass air flow problems

2000 hyundai elantra/ window and mass air flow problems

August 15, 2005

I bought a 2000 hyundai elantra. It now has 88,000 miles on it and both the front and back drivers side windows have broken. I drive it home, and funny enough, there is my neighbors elantra of the same year with all four windows taped up! Hyundai doesn't want to help or fix it because I bought it used and the warranty follows the driver not the car.

If anyone else is having this problem, please e-mail me at COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_46590# . We are trying to find out how many people are having this problem so hyundai can fix it. They say they haven't had any complaints...

Amber Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_46590#

fb404d34, 2008-05-13, 12:58AM CDT

I have the same problem!! First my back windows went and the door handles broke. Then my front passenger window went and door handle is broken. And just last week I went to roll down my window and there was a loud clunk and now that window is broken. I am basically driving in a death trap. When my door handle breaks..then what?? I have read about repairing it and its either impossible or too expensive!

6fbb253c, 2008-07-30, 06:50PM CDT

This is a typical problem of the 200 model. All my windows keep breaking even after fixing them. I finally gave up. The design is flawed.