US Bank lack of service

Posted on Friday, August 12th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 18c272c3

Company: US Bank lack of service

US Bank lack of service

August 11, 2005

US Bank also likes to prey on college students. I am getting ready to begin school again but had $330 in non sufficient funds fees because they claim that it takes an entire week to process the checks that I deposited- including a US Bank check written by a large company. I had $600 in my account and only spent $250 but they claimed that I did not have the money to spend and hit me with the overdfart charges (11 charges at $30) and then 3 $7 charges because my account was negative.

I tried to explain to the bank that I am a student and had bills to pay and books to buy and was told in so many words that it was my own problem.

I have e-mailed the "Five Star Customer Service" five times this week receiving no responses, I have talked to them on the phone being told day after day that there is no help for me.

I feel disrespected and invaluable but continue to keep my account open until I feel that I have exhausted all resources when it comes to getting my money back. "You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act."

--Barbara Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_46789#