Consumers Reports, P.O. Box 2073, Harlan, Ia, 51593-0272

Posted on Saturday, April 2nd, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 7d8da3ea

Company: Consumers Reports, P.O. Box 2073, Harlan, Ia, 51593-0272

Consumers Reports, P.O. Box 2073, Harlan, Ia, 51593-0272

INVOICE

INVOICE #last five #70301. I'M GETTING FEED UP WITH YOU PEOPLE. IF I GET ONE MORE BILL FROM YOU , CANCEL ME.

I SENT IN A CHECK DATED 1/1105. I ONLY ORDERED ONE SUBSCRIPTION, I DID NOT ORDER ANY MORE.

THE CHECK # 3077,I CAN'T DO YOUR BOOKKEEPING FOR YOU. i WILLNOT HORNER YOU PEOPLE ,BY SPENDING 37c each time you send me one of these Invoices with a note telling you I already have paid my BILL

W.C. Click this link to e-mail the message author: //

Subscribe to our Free, Privacy Protected E-mail Newsletter | Browse Consumer Complaints - by Date Home | About | Press | Terms | Privacy | How it Works | Business Replies &#169 Copyright 2005, Complaints.com

d5933a1e, 2008-04-28, 06:01PM CDT

I received a post card from Jamie Darnow, consumerreports.com. It advised me to renew because my auto renew failed. Past credit card canceled because number was stolen.

Try to do this as your card suggest. I want on line renewal, no magazine, and I don's have a magazine number for $19 to be the e-version. Let me know!!!!

29031fb0, 2008-10-25, 12:36PM CDT

He is not alone --you have cashed the check and still keep sending invoices, that is no way to run a business. The poor elderly probably keep paying the invoices over thinking they forgot-- is that legal!!!--are you for real???

John

02e31693, 2008-12-08, 09:04PM CST

To pay online my bank requires a telephone number. What do I use as you hide your number very well!!

46c210f2, 2009-02-22, 07:38AM CST

I sent a check for payment of account 0239197650. Deane Adams, 509 thunderbird dr Marshalltown, iowa 50158

7ce78002, 2009-10-04, 12:42PM CDT

listen up and listen well.....i am tired of your bills sent to me....i paid for a subscription IN FULL and never received all of the magazines.....shame shame shame on you....and CONSUMER REPORTS of all places.......send me a fax number or email me, what a waste of my time all of this is......account # 0242675817

c68c1732, 2010-01-11, 04:11PM CST

Tried an issue of On Health. Asked them to cancel not once, but 4 times and they keep sending notices. The last one is "urgent". Did not renew my regular subscription because of this harassment.

4ca73604, 2010-02-28, 09:41AM CST

Re: Invoice Account # 023902060

This account is inaccurate. There is no

R Rudy - Frank Filek

Please close this acct and stop sending

us bills. We have one account and it was just renewed. We have been faithful

customers for more than 20 years. This account and other offers C.R. makes is a hassle we don't like. STOP

0be921ea, 2010-08-12, 09:58AM CDT

I have received a bill (account number 0265221168. I did not subscribe to your managazine. I only requested the free offer you provided me. Please cancel this account; I am not interested in this magazine. You have too much about cars in it.

Thanks you, Edith M. Rucker

140a0b88, 2011-01-07, 11:16AM CST

Apparntly you have a policy of sending people bills for subscriptions that they have not requested with a billing due date. If you are so interested in protecting the consumer why don't you plublish a book on this scam. I recieved invoice account number 0272419128 on 7 January 2011. please send me a payed in full statement on this acct number. thanks for one more SCAM. My EMail is not to be used by any other company without my express permission

2b0c35b9, 2011-02-15, 03:38PM CST

2/15/2011

Jamie Darnow,

Please cancel my Consumer Report account #0273417410and please do not send any more INVOICES trying to collect payment to my home address. I did not order your magazine. You sent it to my home address for a FREE 30 day trial period in Jan.2011 and my 30 day trial period is over!

I tried to locate a phone number online however, you do not have one listed. How convenient!

Thank You!

R.S.

b7b15320, 2011-02-19, 01:41PM CST

I ALSO KEEP GETTING INVOICES FOR A SUBSCRIPTION I NEVER ORDERED. I ORDERED THE ORIGINAL $20.00 SAMPLE ORDER TO RECEIVE 2 MAGAZINES AND 2 BOOKS. NEITHER OF WHICH WERE VERY DETAILED. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN CONSUMER REPORTS. I HAVE READ THESE OTHER COMMENTS AND I AM NOT ALONE. YOU HAVE NO ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE INVOICE SO I CAN GIVE YOU MY INFORMATION. YOU HAVE NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL. WHY IS THAT? PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCES SO I MAY CLEAR THIS UP. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING TO NOT HAVE ANY WAY TO CONTACT YOU EXCEPT TO KEEP SPENDING MY HARD EARNED DOLLARS ON STAMPS WHICH DON'T ADD UP TO MUCH (WHICH IS WHY I WAS LOOKING TO CONSUMER REPORTS TO START WITH. TO GET THE BEST PRODUCTS THAT WON'T BREAK DOWN. YOU DID NOT SUPPLY ME WITH ENOUGH INFORMATION. I PAID MY BILL AND I WANT THIS TO STOP. JANINE SECORD (INFORMATION BELOW). PLEASE TAKE ME OFF OF YOUR LIST. AS ONE OF THE OTHER WRITERS WROTE - SHAME ON YOU CONSUMER REPORTS. YOU ARE THE LAST ONES I WOULD THINK WOULD DO THIS TYPE OF THING.I HOPE YOU RECEIVE THIS E MAIL AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR BILLING PRACTICES.

b7b15320, 2011-02-19, 01:44PM CST

bca1dcbc, 2011-03-11, 12:23PM CST

leave me alone!sign me up by sending them a bill. Cancel me, and loss my address!!!!!