AOl - aol - I have been aol subscriber and aarp member, so I requested a 10% discount which they applied for a while, but then stopped. It was last applied in April 2004. Then in May 2004, aol charged me for the Broadband that I had never ordered. I inquired in

Posted on Thursday, September 9th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by d8f6f4f8

Company: AOl

Category: Internet Services

I have been aol subscriber and aarp member, so I requested a 10% discount which they applied for a while, but then stopped. It was last applied in April 2004. Then in May 2004, aol charged me for the Broadband that I had never ordered. I inquired info about it but never ordered.

I was sending them emails, to no avail. Finally, on August 16, 2004, I had a live billing session with their representative named MHI Chei who after listening to my problem and taking my aarp member ID number again, told me that he would submit it to the appropriate department and that I would receive an e-mail confirmation of that; he also said that he would request 1 free month credit to be posted to my account.

None of that happened and I have never heard from aol again. Please advise me what I can do about this.

Sincerely, Anna.