Posted on Friday, October 1st, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 4b13c9de

Company: Cingular, Crossroads Mall, Oklahoma City, OK - When I was at Crossroads Mall here in Oklahoma City a couple months ago I saw that the Cingular booth had a sign that said night time minutes started at 7 so I asked the lady if existing customers had to sign

Cingular, Crossroads Mall, Oklahoma City, OK - When I was at Crossroads Mall here in Oklahoma City a couple months ago I saw that the Cingular booth had a sign that said night time minutes started at 7 so I asked the lady if existing customers had to sign up and she said "no" so I've been calling people earlier now with a couple extra hours to catch up with family - When I received my bill this month there was $99 in "home charges". I called Cingular and said that I went over my day time minutes.

Cingular / Customer Service

When I was at Crossroads Mall here in Oklahoma City a couple months ago I saw that the Cingular booth had a sign that said night time minutes started at 7 so I asked the lady if existing customers had to sign up and she said "no" so I've been calling people earlier now with a couple extra hours to catch up with family.

They instructed me to view my bill and I noticed that all the day time minutes were calls made after 7pm. The customer service rep then informed that the night time at 7pm plan was an extra $14.99 a month. I became infuriated, but remained calm with the lady on the phone. I know it's not her fault that the lady at the booth flat out lied to me.

I asked her if there was anything she could do to help me out. She said "no" and I said "thanks anyway" and hung up. I'll be going to the booth in the mall to complain to their management and going to call cingular to complain to their management about the whole thing. I doubt anything will come of it, but I hope someone learns from my experience besides myself.

Sarah P