expressgroup.com - Samsung ML-1710 Staples Rebate

Posted on Thursday, September 30th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 2dde82ff

Company: expressgroup.com - Samsung ML-1710 Staples Rebate

expressgroup.com - Samsung ML-1710 Staples Rebate

Poor Service of www.expressgroup.com

On May 10,2004 I mailed all the material to Samsung ML-1710 Staples Rebate Dept. OSPN00011 P.O. Box 8038 Walled Lake, MI 48391-8038 to get my ML-1710 $120 rebate check back. And according to www.expressgroup.com webdiste,it shows my reference number is C9853647 and "Your check has been processed on 8/2/04 and will be mailed in 1-3 business days of the processing date" and I also recieve their email which tells me that I will recieve it with 15 business days.But till now the $120 rebate check never show up. I called their customers services and aslo emailed them but got the same answer, I still have to wait to October 6 to have my check traced. Today I called them again and still was told I have to call them back on Oct.4 to get my check tracked and to see if this check was cashed. It is unreasonable, why can they stop the old check and reissue a new one for me? cause I have already waited for 4 months to get my rebate check back. I'm very upset about their poor services.

hua y

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //

5eb72d70, 2008-01-07, 02:00PM CST

I also am having a problem getting a rebate from them...I sent one to them in April of 2007 and I can not get answers. The web site and the phone number I have for them seem to both be invalid. Did you ever get anywhere with them?