Posted on Wednesday, September 29th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 28bd7f33

Company: SHOPNBC - I bought a $600 curio off from them on 8/16/2004 on a $120 per month payment plan.

SHOPNBC

I bought a $600 curio off from them on 8/16/2004 on a $120 per month payment plan. Order # 39320631

I was assured it would arrive to my house quickly and by fedx. Not true at all. After 3 weeks of not receiving it and numerous incidents with this so-called shipping company. I cancelled my order. The shipping company they use only schedule appointments on a Tuesday and only delivers on a Friday. What they do the rest of the week is beyond me. It's not fedx either.

SHOPNBC took $120 out of my account when order was placed. I have asked them for over a month to please credit my bank account what they taken. To date, they have not. I have received at least 10 e-mails on this matter from them. Most, auto response.

Today, Sept 28, 2004. I still have not received my money and, and..after they knew I cancelled my order, they took an additional $120 from me. They now have taken $240 for something I never received.

They keep using stall tactics, blaming the shipper. Stating the shipper never knew of our request. We called them several times and they did know. I have e-mails back dating where they knew and they still stole the $120.

I filed fraud charges with my bank, and filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission and with The Ohio Attorneys General Office. I don't know what else to do.

I really need that $240....This place is crooked and needs to be shut down.

Brenda B