Posted on Tuesday, September 28th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by a764ca48

Company: iPayment inc / 1st National Processing - They are holding $1367 of my batch funds with no interest for 2 months and they did so without bothering to inform me. When I inquired I found their reasons were bogus and faulty and they still have not bothered to

iPayment inc / 1st National Processing - They are holding $1367 of my batch funds with no interest for 2 months and they did so without bothering to inform me. When I inquired I found their reasons were bogus and faulty and they still have not bothered to apologize.

iPayment inc / 1st National Processing

I am about to permanently dump iPayment and 1st National Processing because of poor customer service regarding chargebacks and risk management. They are holding $1367 of my batch funds with no interest for 2 months and they did so without bothering to inform me. When I inquired I found their reasons were bogus and faulty and they still have not bothered to apologize.

I also have lost $600 because of 1st National's inability to deal with a bogus chargeback which the customer told his bank he was no longer contesting. Therefore as far as I'm concerned iPayment and 1st National has stolen $2000 from me. iPayment inc/1st National Processing 9121 Oakdale Ave Ste 201 Chatsworth CA 91311

Theo C

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //

ecc3b7d8, 2009-09-30, 06:14PM CDT

Good luck closing your account with them. I am having the hardest time to close my merchant account with them. It's just unbelievable.

c735b057, 2009-11-16, 08:51AM CST

I agree to all of this! 1st National is terrible and has awful customer service. I have closed my account with them for good!

782907a9, 2010-02-03, 02:53PM CST

I have had the misfortune to have had a contract with 1st National Processing and ipayment. They continually charged me many extra fees that were never disclosed nor discussed. Then I would call and speak with many different employees and all were unprofessional, uncaring and rude. I terminated my account with them and filed the proper closure forms, yet they failed to close my account and continued to bill me. Then they billed me on December 31, 2009 for another whopping fee they said was the annual contract for the previous year! But my contract did not state there was an annual fee. Finally, I put a stop payment on them and all their pseudonyms at my bank. So then they had the nerve to bill me penalty fees for having their bills bounce back due to the stop payment, AFTER I closed my account with them.

This company has the worst ethics of any Ive dealt with in a long time. They change their names and fees and policies like you and I change our clothes. They do not honor their word, and they do not disclose what they are doing, and they lie about their policies, repeatedly.

One word before you consider doing business with them: BEWARE!

cbf7b2dc, 2011-01-05, 08:50AM CST

We are experiencing the same problems with these CROOKS they are one of the most unprofessional so called processors we've encountered, they're grabbing unjustified fees out of our account at will, I say we spread the word and file a class action on them, we are going to take legal action.