Steven A. Kressler of Kressler & Kressler, P.C. in Worcester MA

Posted on Saturday, September 25th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by f600605a

Company: Steven A. Kressler of Kressler & Kressler, P.C. in Worcester MA

Steven A. Kressler of Kressler & Kressler, P.C. in Worcester MA

Complaint about bankruptcy attorney that won't pay his bill

Greetings, My complaint is with Steven A. Kressler of Kressler & Kressler, P.C. in Worcester MA. I have paid them in advance for legal services, and have also provided professional services to this organization. They contacted me in June of 2004 and contracted with me to provide services which included the installation/configuration of new and upgraded software products. They still owe me over $1200 for work performed at their office as far back as June of 2004 (3 months ago). They refuse to pay the bill, and aren't moving forward with my legal case. They have not notified me of any complaints about the work, which has long since been completed. In fact, I have followed up to make sure that there was no problems with my work. I have provided excellent service and response to this organization, going "above and beyond" to accomodate them on many occasions. I have tried to contact them and they refuse all calls and fail to answer any correspondence sent to their office. I believe that other consumers and service providers should be aware of these business practices which could potentially be harmful to them. The complete information for this organization is: Kressler & Kressler, P.C.

11 Pleasant St.