Posted on Saturday, September 18th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by e2993555

Company: Tickle Inc. - IQ test from emode.com - I purchase IQ test from emode.com back in April, I believe it was about $10. Without my knowledge, Tickle Inc. has kept on charging me monthly for $14.95.

Tickle Inc

I purchase IQ test from emode.com back in April, I believe it was about $10. Without my knowledge, Tickle Inc. has kept on charging me monthly for $14.95. Had not been two of their charges fall into my credit card bill for this month, I wouldn't have been noticed it. I called their customer services and they said when I purchased the test, I was "assumed" to subscribe unless I canceled it. This is absurd. The operator said the "free trial" is included in my original

purchase, but I do not recall any mentioning about the "trial".

After arguing, they only agree to refund two months of charges, despite I've never used their services entirely. (I didn't even know what their

services are until the operator told me.) If you are a class action lawyer, feel free to contact me. Companies like this shouldn't stay in business. C.J.

CJ W

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //