Posted on Wednesday, September 15th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by d1a9921f

Company: AMRITSAR ARCHITECT'S OF AMRITSAR MAL INTENTION

14.09.2004

I AM PANKAJ AHUJA FROM JALANDHAR.

I HAD PAID RS.2.25 LACS TO MR. RANJIT S. RANA & HIS SON MR. SAMUEL RANA IN APRIL 2003, WHO HAVE THERE OFFICE IN AMRITSAR UNDER THE NAME OF " ARCO DESIGN GROUP" ETC CONCEPTS, INTERIOR SHOP, WITH THERE BRANCH IN CHANDIGARH.

THEY HAD PROMISED ME TO COMPLETE THE JOB IN THREE MONTHS BUT TOTALLY DECEITED US AND HAVE DONE JUST ABOUT 15/20% OF THE JOB, FOR WHICH WE HAD TO PERSUADE A LOT, REPEAT A LOT, OTHERWISE EVEN THIS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN DONE.

NOW MY ROOM IS DISMANTLED AND MY FAMILY IS SUFFERING A LOT.

MY FATHER WHO IS 75 YEARS OF AGE , IS ASTHAMATIC AND I FACING A LOT OF PROBLEM AS I AM LIVING UPSTAIRS SINCE THE ROOM WAS HANDED OVER TO HIM. MY KIDS ARE SMALL AND I HAVE TO RUN DOWNSTAIRS QUITE OFTEN AS I HAVE TO GIVE MEDICINE TO MY FATHER IN THE NIGHT 2/3 TIMES. SOMETIMES THE CHILDREN HAVE PROBLEM THEN ALSO ME & MY WIFE HAVE TO RUSH DOWN .

WE HAVE WRITTEN HIM DOZENS OF REGD. LETTERS, ORDINARY LETTERS, BUT HE IS TOTALLY AN OBSTINATE PERSON. I HAVE PAID THIS AMOUNT FROM LOAN AND I AM REPAYING IT AND PAYING INTEREST ON IT AND WE ALL ARE BEING PENALISED FOR NO FAULT OF US.

PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH MR. RANJIT S. RANA AND HIS SON MR. SAMUEL RANA AS THEY ARE NOT A GOOD BUSINESS MAN.

REGARDS