Villa Reanna - Villa Reanna, Tallahassee, FL - I lived at Villa Reanna for One Horrible year. As soon as I moved in my roof leaked the whole year in different locations by the time I moved out I had a huge hole in my ceiling where water and roaches could come into my ap

Posted on Monday, September 13th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 53e7b888

Company: Villa Reanna

Category: Real Estate

I lived at Villa Reanna for One Horrible year. As soon as I moved in my roof leaked the whole year in different locations by the time I moved out I had a huge hole in my ceiling where water and roaches could come into my apartment.

The gate never once worked and they allowed you 50 dollars off your rent in Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec of 04 I happened to move out in August hmm funny that everyone's leases were up in August and then you got to take the money off your rent.

That helped me a lot! Also my air conditioner always froze up and it took them 7 months to figure out the problem of why it was always freezing. Oh and lets not forget the lovely microwave that never worked and they never fixed so I had to go buy my own. Pest Control the contract ran out and they never renewed it and I found that out through someone who worked there but if you asked about the pest control they happened to always becoming "next week."

Basically Villa Reanna lies and takes a whole year to fix one problem. Also they rip you off on your deposit don't ever expect to see that make sure you get a copy of your keys that you turned in they like to say you didn't turn them in when you moved out.

6301101c, 2009-02-03, 04:11PM CST

The single worst place I have ever lived. It was an absolute DUMP, yet maintenance never once responded to my complaints. Everything was broken when I moved in and they tried to charge me to replace all kinds of things when I moved out. Our AC broke and they did not fix it for a week, I had to stay at a friends house till they finally got around to it. There was mold everywhere and the carpets were destroyed. My box frame was broken when i moved in causing the bed to slant to the left yet they NEVER responded to my complaints. I also loved when they changed the move out day and I came home to a bunch of workers going through my drawers dumping things out on the floor. GREAT MANAGEMENT. DO NOT EVER, EVER THINK OF MOVING INTO THIS HELL HOLE