AOL - AOL - they put me in hold for more than 5 days consecutives in hold more tha one hour , then i past more than one whole mornig trying to resolve a problem i just call to know how much is my balance and the dont tellme anything because i am the wife of the

Posted on Thursday, October 7th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 997312e1

Company: AOL

Category: Internet Services

I just want to say that american online "services" They have a really bad bad AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!

They put me in hold for more than 5 days consecutive in hold more than one hour , then i past more than one whole morning trying to resolve a problem i just call to know how much is my balance and the don't tell me anything because i am the wife of the titular of the account so I am who pays us the bills to, but aol don't want to tell me for more than 5 days because i call every day, ok when the titular came, my husband call they put in hold more than one hour and a half is frustrated for all the OLD costumer of aol they sell with a free cd, but then they just are the horrible customer service ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! and always i don't fine with who talk about this.

Then when i call to cancelled my service the man just tell me for sell me the service I was calling to cancel this the when ai tell him like 10 time i just want to cancels it that's why I called him hang me off.