Posted on Tuesday, October 5th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by eb33e36f

Company: PCH Sweepstakes - I haved looking in the past winners of PCH Sweepstakes and I want to know why there have NEVER been a winner in the state of Montana

PCH Sweepstakes

I haved looking in the past winners of PCH Sweepstakes and I want to know why there have NEVER been a winner in the state of Montana. I think that it is very selvfish. It's the same with the Powerball. I really think it should be looked into. Something is not right.

Heather Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //

06c75d4a, 2008-03-16, 01:29AM CDT

black-not-winner-pa

e5466682, 2008-06-01, 11:53PM CDT

maybe cuz you gotta enter the contest and if ya cant spell then they may not have your correct addresss

cf25801d, 2008-09-30, 09:47PM CDT

to whom it may concern, i "won" a laptp cpmputer,on 9-28-08. the only problem is that most of the items offered were NOT anything i could use or want. those that i may have, the sites were down, or some such thing. I was the 10,000 player and am getting what? also, IF it was/is FREE, why do i need to purchase anything?

f16d57d3, 2009-01-04, 09:35AM CST

All the PCH winners seem to appear in nice warm climates. Maybe they are afraid of the cold! You would think that after all these winners that have been announced, there would be a few in Montana!!!

f16d57d3, 2009-01-11, 09:23AM CST

I can't find a Montana winner for Publisher's Clearing House either. However there was a 53 million dollar winner for Powerball in Havre about 17 years ago. Problem is the taxes are about 50% so they moved to Washington state. Can't say I blame them! Montana doesn't need that much taken out in taxes. Montana has one of the most "in the black" budgets in the U.S.!!!

9d073ce6, 2009-02-12, 05:51PM CST

there has never been a winner in oklahoma city, oklahoma, either. and every single year, pch says that there is defintely a winner with (r.a.) in my veiwing area, and there is not one single winner. there is something very wronge, and i'd just like to say, that i have gone totally broke, due to all there lies. ra in okc.

53d69371, 2010-01-16, 09:45AM CST

I have asked friends to ask friends on down several layers to see if anyone knows ANYONE who has ever won anything in Publishers Clearing House. I have found ZERO so far and the search has been going on for several months. I think what they show on TV are all actors and no one ever wins anything. I think it's crooked and a scam.

f9a8b4c9, 2010-02-26, 08:56AM CST

You are an idiot and apparently don't know how to write. "I haved looking in the past winners of PCH sweepstakes".

The correct way to write that would be "I HAVE LOOKED AND VERIFIED THAT THERE ARE NO PAST WINNERS FROM THE STATE OF MONTANA".

No one is ever going to read your complaint when it sounds like it is written by a 4 year old.

Drago, 2013-12-13, 10:44AM CST

I do not think that this sweepstakes is real. I always get notifications that there will definitely be a winner in my TV veiwing area. NEVER have I EVER seen a Winner of the PCH in MONTANA. Also, has ANYONE in Montana won the instant dailly cash drawing?