Posted on Friday, October 29th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 44e0adaa

Company: Walmart Tire and Lube Express in Lufkin Texas - I took one of our company vans into the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Lufkin Tx. to have the oil changed and tires rotated.

Walmart Tire and Lube Express in Lufkin Texas

I took one of our company vans into the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Lufkin Tx. to have the oil changed and tires rotated. I arrived at around 2 p.m. and there was no line in the garage and there were several workers standing around in the bay area and the attendant that took my keys said it should only take an hour for the entire process. I dropped the van off and did a little shopping.

I returned 30 minutes later to see that they had just started changing the oil and have not touched the tires yet. After and hour the van is pulled out from the oil change and pulled back into the garage to have the tires rotated.

After an hour in the tire bay, the van has it's tires placed back on and the associate working on my vehicle walks away and does not return for 20 minutes. The van had been finished and was sitting on the lift. Finally Gus returns to finish the job but not before burning another 10 minutes talking and goofing off with the other workers in the shop. He finally makes his way to my van, lowers the lift, get in and drives it out of the shop.

The 45 minute ordeal took almost 3 hours. I was amazed at the unprofessional work habits that Wal-Mart allows it's workers to process. I will not make the same mistake twice.

Travis H Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_68957# Consumer

70760b88, 2008-06-03, 11:40AM CDT

I AGREE,OUR LUFKIN WALMART HAS SOME VERY UNPROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES WORKING IN THEIR TIRE AND LUBE CENTER. THEY STAND AROUND GOOFING OFF TO ONE ANOTHER.I THINK THEY SHOULD ALL BE REPLACED!