Posted on Friday, October 29th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 1f89cad8

Company: Discover Credit Card - Annoying daily phone calls to pay a month old payment.

Credit Card - Discover Credit Card

P.O. Box 15251

Wilmington, DE 19886-5251

My current bill states that I owe Discover Card $147.00 and it is due Nov 2, 2004.

Also, in small print it states that I am $49.00 past due and I must pay this amount immediately. For this reason and for the past several days their what sounds like a computer-generated call comes to me approximately 4 times a day.

Despite the fact that I had called and spoke with someone in their collections office that I would attempt to pay this amount ASAP. Also, I have explained to this person that I only receive my pension check amount once a month on the first. I promised to pay them on the first if not sooner and the collections person said it was okay.

Does Discover Card have a right to call me this many times a day for a debt that I have promised to pay? This seems to me to be unnecessary harassment to say the least about it. Is there anything you can do for me

about this? I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Gilbert S

Melvindale, Michigan

gilbert s Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_68952# Consumer