1-800-CALL ATT - 1-800-CALL ATT - I was charged $8.95 for a 4 minute call and $13.95 for a 9 minute call.

Posted on Tuesday, October 19th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 73a00546

Company: 1-800-CALL ATT

Category: Telecommunications

I wish I had read about 1-800-CALL-ATT before I was duped into using this service. As the advertisement states, "free for you, cheap for them" is far from the truth. The word must get out. I was charged $8.95 for a 4 minute call and $13.95 for a 9 minute call. When I complained to the billing department, ATT staff were unsympathetic and hung up on me 4 times!

This is supposed to be a phone company..how come they don't know how to use a phone???? I spoke to a billing manager and she was rude and said that there was nothing they could do. I told her that I would never use any ATT service again and have since cancelled my cell phone service that I had with ATT wireless. I want no part of ATT.

How can they continue to fraudulently advertise that using 1-800-CALL ATT will be cheap and save money?? Is there anyone who can tackle these liars and stop them before more people fall victim to their deceit? Thanks Jan H.

Arizona