Kentucky fried Chicken - Kentucky fried chicken, Route 17 North, Ramsey, N.J. - We have been occasional customers of Kentucky Fried Chicken for many years. Since we both are not fond of dark meat chicken we have always purchased individual pieces of chicken (usually breasts and w

Posted on Sunday, October 17th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by a16438c2

Company: Kentucky fried Chicken

Location: Route 17 North
RAMSEY, NJ, US

Category: Restaurants, Bars

As other letters to your web site have stated I can find no e-mail address for Kentucky Fried Chicken corporate headquarters and therefore would like to use your services to post my complaint. On Friday, October 15th, 2004 my wife stopped at the Kentucky Fried chicken restaurant located on Route 17 North in Ramsey N.J.

We have been occasional customers of Kentucky Fried Chicken for many years. Since we both are not fond of dark meat chicken we have always purchased individual pieces of chicken (usually breasts and wings) and have never had a problem. My wife was told she couldn't purchase seperate pieces but only a dinner or bucket.

The menu posted in the store contained prices for individual pieces as always. To complicate matters there wasn't one employee in the restaurant that spoke English as a first language. This restaurant is located in an upper income community and I realize very few local residents will work for minimum wage but it is beyond belief that in a restaurant located in New Jersey not one employ could understand my wife or explain why we could no longer purchase seperate pieces of chicken.

My wife tried to convey the message that seperate prices were posted on the menu in the store. What should have been a five minute transaction took over twenty minutes and finally the employees on duty sold my wife three seperate pieces of chicken only after she purchased two meals we really didn't want. Kentucky Fried Chicken should be embarrassed to run a business in this manor where employees are not aware of the corporate sales policy and in the event that for some reason the company no longer sells seperate chicken pieces (1) the prices should not have been posted, (2) the employees shoud have been capable of explaining and understanding in English what the new sales policies are and (3) why did my wife get what she first asked for after having to purchase two meals, either you can buy seperate pieces of chicken or you can't.

In conclusion Kentucky Fried Chicken by not having an address listed for complaints is showing their true feelings about their customers. I guess they expect us the public to just get in line like good little lemmings and hand over our money for a product I will admit is tasty but for service that is inexcusable.

Larry

7a49412a, 2007-10-17, 07:25AM CDT

I have had several locations treat me with bad attitudes and disgusting customer service. I tried looking up information for you, but most of their numbers will only lead you to a coupon pacifier. The address at the end of my comments might be more helpful, IF they take complaints there.

Anyway, this is what was available upon my search:

If you need more info, or just want to give KFC some much appreciated feedback, please give us a shout.

Customer Satisfaction Numbers

U.S. - 1-800-225-5532

Canada - 1-866-664-5696

Online Customer Comment Forms

U.S. Feedback website (Continental United States): http://64.213.197.19/forms/irpt_welcome.asp?brandid=80

International/Hawaii/Canada Feedback website(outside the Continental United States):

KFC's Corporate Address for Comments

P.O. Box 725489

Atlanta, GA 31139

(ATLANTA??? Where does Kentucky fit in there?)

Questions Concerning KFC Gift Check Ordering

1-800-544-5774 ext.8360 ext.326

I also found this, but not sure how accurate or if you'll get a response:

Private Subsidiary, Headquarters Location

1441 Gardiner Ln., Louisville, KY, United States

40213 Phone: 502-874-1000

I hope this helps anyone with complaints to KFC.

ae1d0e4f, 2007-11-02, 08:19PM CDT

KFC Corporation is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands Restaurants, owners of KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, A & W, and Long John Silvers. Here is Yum! Brands corporate website link and contact info:

Yum! Brands Restaurant Support Center, 1900 Colonel Sanders Lane, Louisville, KY 40213, 502-874-8300

KFC's corporate headquarters are also in Louisville, Kentucky, but they list an Atlanta, Georgia address for corporate complaints (probably outsourced):

KFC's Corporate Address for Comments

Louisville, KY 40213

(502) 874-8300

Hope this helps!

b68fe912, 2008-07-24, 03:58PM CDT

We live in Kettering, Ohio and frequent the KFC on Dorothy Lane. Every time the order is either wrong or the food is old, cold, dried out or all the above. I love KFC but I will not return. Something needs to be done. New management, holding times on the food, or if you can't or aren't willing to fix the problem just close down. We work hard for our money and do not like to waste it. When I'm too tired to cook for my family this is where we like to go. We would appreciate your input on this situation.

The Seifert Family

4f7b9abe, 2008-10-15, 05:23AM CDT

Dear all,

I have just received a circulating email about the shocking facts about the way KFC raise chickens inside china. The email said that they are GM chickens with a lot harmful chemicals injected to the chickens to grow as much as 6 wings and legs as these are the most popular pieces of the products i.e. the hot wings. The email is so shocking that would scare people off from touching KFC chickens which is the purpose of it. I am a bit skeptical about the authenticity of the content so I am not going to circular it to my network before i can verify the info from KFC. Can someone help to suggest how to contact KFC Hqs?

Helena hung

2679faea, 2009-03-03, 08:18AM CST

I'm looking into suing for false advertisement. KFC came out with a new flyer promoting the new value menu. It has pictures posted next to the caption,"New Ultimate Value Menu" 99 cents. It shows pictures of each item. The salad shows hearts of roman lettus w/tomatos in a large bowl. For 1.49, you get a hand full fo cut up iceburg lettus, that's it! I took pictures of the food I purchased last night. The bbq was very dry, tasting like the chicken was three days left over. The lettus was almost brown, and nothing was 99 cents. Also, you cannot but all dark pieces in a bucket. We do not eat white so why should we have to buy it? KFC dictates what you will pay for! I think given the poor customer service, rumors concerning how the chicken is grown in China, and the way a consumer is forced to just "take" what you get because they will not sell you what you want, KFC should be boycotted. I will never go back!! I am also telling everyone I know not to go to KFC. The customer is always right, it's the customer's money that keeps them in business and they need to realize it!

c6608073, 2009-10-11, 09:28AM CDT

THIS IS FOR "KFC", HOW IN GODS NAME CAN ANYONE MAKE A COMERCIAL ON HOW MANY PEOPLE SWITCH TO KFC, KNOWING THAT A LOT OF US ARE LOOSING OUR JOBS, HOMES, NO FOOD TO FEED OUR KIDS. IT'S BAD ENOUGH I HEAR ON THE RADIO THAT FORCLOSURES ARE BEING BOUGHT SO CHEAP, NOT GIVING A RAT ASS, THAT THE FAMILY, WHO WORKED THEIR DAM ASSES SAVING, FIXING UP, RAISING THEIR KIDS, JUST TO LOOSE IT BECAUSE THE ECONOMY SUCKS, YOU GREEDY BASTARDS, AND THEN YOU MAKE COMMERCIALS ABOUT HOW MANY PEOPLES, SWITCHING TO KFC, DON'T YOU ASS WIPES, GIVE A RATS ASS ON HOW MANY KIDS ARE STARVING, WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD YOU, YOUR FAMILY IS FED EVERYDAY, THEY HAVE A HOUSE TO GO TO, A WARM BED TO SLEEP IN. I HOPE YOU ALL ROT IN HELL, I HOPE WHEN YOU'RE HOME SITTING DOWN AT THE TABLE WITH YOUR FAMILY FEEDING YOU FACES, JUST THINK OF ALL THOSE FAMILIES WHO HAVE NO HOMES NO CAR NO JOBS, AND NO FOOD TO FEED THEIR KIDS, I HOPE YOU'RE DAM HAPPY!

4aa6de8e, 2011-03-18, 11:42AM CDT

I went kentucky fried chicken on bergen in newark and deal 5 for 5pc of chicken whats is advertise on TV and was very disappointed with my family and had to walk out. Is this how you treat your customer advertise the wrong thing to get people to come to kentucky fried chicken a lot of people was disappointed and walk out. my email address: [email protected]