Hotel.com - Hotel.com - I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights in Natchez, MS. The date that actually booked was for exactly one month prior to my planned visit. I did not notice the error until just prior to the actual trip. I assumed that I had made the error.

Posted on Thursday, October 14th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 27b739d6

Company: Hotel.com

Category: Hotels

One and one half year later, I used Hotel.com to book one room for 3 nights in Austin, Texas. Again, the date hotel.com booked was exactly one month prior to the date I booked. When I contacted hotel.com to point this out, they said that they do not make mistakes.

Their return/cancellation policy says that if the cancellation is not made prior to the alleged booking, there may be a one night charge. Not so-- they have charged me for 3 nights. I am challenging this but I don't know how successful I will be. Surely, there are many abused customers. Let's join our voices to stop this customer abuse.

I will NEVER use Hotel.com again and I will warn anyone that will listen.

Thank you for letting me vent.

Martha