Posted on Thursday, October 14th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by fe236f59

Company: cvs store on wantagh ave, levittown, n.y. 11756 - My complaint with the cvs pharmacy department in the wantagh ave store began over 1 year ago.

cvs store on wantagh ave, levittown, n.y. 11756

sir: My complaint with the cvs pharmacy department in the wantagh ave store began over 1 year ago. My doctor moved her practice from Little Neck N.Y. to Glen Cove N.Y.. In spite of many request by me to please note the doctors change of address on the top of her rx forms and to enter this change into their computer they have refused to do so.

I have been dealing with this pharmacy for the last 4-5 years and find the location and their accuracy in the dispensing of the many prescriptions we use very good,however if they will not dispense the medications with the correct address on the label I will move all my scripts to the local wallgreens from now on. I hope you can rectify this problem quickly.

My name is Patricia/Alfred J Levittown,N.Y. 11756.

Patricia J

Pat J Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_68809# Consumer