Posted on Tuesday, October 12th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 2570a177

Company: DirectTV Satellite Service - I have been a DirectTV subscriber for more than 3 years. Pegasus was my DirectTV provider. Pegasus was eliminated and we were switched to service under DirectTV. Since the switch several months ago, we have had nothing but pro

DirectTV Satellite Service - I have been a DirectTV subscriber for more than 3 years. Pegasus was my DirectTV provider. Pegasus was eliminated and we were switched to service under DirectTV. Since the switch several months ago, we have had nothing but problems. We are unable to order any pay per view movies or events with our remote.

DirectTV Satellite Service

The message on the TV instructs us to call customer service for assistance. When I am able to finally get through to someone at DirectTV, I am placed on hold for at least 15 minutes. Even then I have to talk to several different people before I receive assistance. Once we called and ordered a pay per view and the movie never came on. That required another round of phone calls only to find out that the program was not available that night.

I have sent numerous emails and made several phone calls but I keep getting the same old story. They are converting their computer system so they can enter all the "old" Pegasus customers and it is going to take some time. This has been almost 3 months! I also am unable to access my directTV account online due to this "computer issue".

I am paying for a service but am not receiving the full benefit of. They continue to advertise the system as "ordering pay per view with your remote" but not everyone has that ability. Their computer issue did not affect their ability to bill me monthly. I have not missed a billing statement during this transition.

Can someone help???

Robin B

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //