Judgment Recovery Cambridge Systems - Judgment Recovery Cambridge Systems - I am disheartened as I lost and spent $300 on the Judgment Recovery Book at Cambridge Systems. First of all Vicki, the salesperson is a lady, that sent me bogus websites about 10 of them in order to recover judgments.

Posted on Wednesday, November 10th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 9e97c47a

Company: Judgment Recovery Cambridge Systems

Category: Business, Finances

MOST of THE SITES were down and said Page Cannot be Displayed and she accused me and said something is wrong with my computer.

The book cannot be returned and she refuses to take it back. The book has a lot of misinformation. She said in a defensive tone that I am from another state and excuse after excuse. I still have her emails which were all bogus if you want them.

Don't deal with this company and lose your $$$$$ over this. It is better to save your money for something else than this quick scam.

Stella