South African Airways - South African Airways - I travelled business class on South African Airways between Johannesburg and Lusaka on Monday 29 November 2004 on the 11: 40 hrs flight.

Posted on Wednesday, December 1st, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 0a9f05d2

Company: South African Airways

Category: Airlines

I traveled business class on South African Airways between Johannesburg and Lusaka on Monday 29 November 2004 on the 11: 40 hrs flight. I arrived minus my luggage. On inquiry I noted that there were at least 5-6 of us whose luggage had not arrived.

I have been following up my case for two days now and left luggage is now quite a regular feature of SAA and the annoying thing is that no one seems to be doing anything about arresting this trend. On all the subsequent fights I checked on from Johannesburg there were at least 5 people whose luggage had not arrived. Can someone in SAA get their act together. Worse still I was told that it is company policy not to compensate residents. So what is supposed to happen when you arrive minus all your essentials and best clothes? I suggest that SAA provide a help desk on line so that if their local offices are unable to assist one can contact a higher authority. Annoyed traveler Hastings M Lusaka Zambia

4919cd4d, 2009-11-26, 02:01AM CST

I have never experianced worst service that i did last week with SAA, pathetic, to think that they will be a airline in 2010 makes me dusgusted!!!

Go to Hallo Peter, there is a LIST of complaints that they did not even bother to come back to!