The Home Improvement Source - The Home Improvement Source, St. Petersburg, FL - We initiated the contact approximately in the beginning of March, 2004. On March 11, Mr. Hoveland visited our home to write up a contract on doing cabinet work. After everything was agreed upon, we gave Mr

Posted on Thursday, November 4th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 1d0ad44f

Company: The Home Improvement Source

Home Improvement Source/ cabinetry

The Home Improvement Source

3753 46th Ave S

Suite 10

St. Petersburg, FL 33711

We initiated the contact approximately in the beginning of March, 2004. On March 11, Mr. Hoveland visited our home to write up a contract on doing cabinet work. After everything was agreed upon, we gave Mr. Hoveland $2000. We advised him that we needed as close to the time of delivery as possible because we were ripping all of our old cabinetry out. He told us 3 weeks.

We did exactly what we said, we ripped out our cabinets and stove and all. 6 weeks later, we recieved a phone call stating that our color didn't come out right and the doors were not what I ordered. I agreed to take the doors, but not the color.

1 1/2 weeks later, my cabinets arrived. I was told that they would be out the next day to finish. 1 week later, they showed up to finish them. It is now 8 months later and my cabinets are still not finished. I have contacted Mr. Hoveland numerous times to get an appointment, but to no avail.