Canadian Bonded Credit - Canadian Bonded Credit, Ontario, Canada - I have been receiving calls from a machine for the past year and half, they do not specify who they are looking for, why they are calling, other then a change in the status of an account.

Posted on Thursday, November 4th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by ce6715a9

Company: Canadian Bonded Credit

Category: Unsolicited Phone Calls

I have called them back and it is not me they are looking for, it is a former room mate. I have asked them to stop calling and they told me that unless I gave them the number for the former room mate they will continue to call.

I just wish this would stop. I got call block put on my phone, which cost me money, and this has not worked as they call from various numbers. These calls sometimes come 3 times a day and it is never a real person. I really hope it stops! The Business is Canadian Bonded Credit, Located in Ontario Canada.

db11f255, 2008-05-09, 11:17AM CDT

I have phoned and tried to ask a question. They are great at calling when they need something from me but are terrible at returning calls. I would like them to remove an amount from equifax that I have paid and they have not. The amount is $7700 and some. I wish they would get on it or call me so that I can move on.