Vision Insurance Group - Vision Insurance Group / Tennessee - I am an Insured motorist with Vision Insurance Group or I was. My Insurance was to drop this month due to some points being deleted from my record. I was told as a result I would pay less. I only have liability.

Posted on Tuesday, November 30th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 036673c6

Company: Vision Insurance Group

Category: Business, Finances

Insurance:

Vision Insurance Group / Tennessee.

In October I recieved a bill for $80.80 to be paid by 11/15/04. I made the payment on that very day. I have other bills also to consider. Anyhow, looking at the invoice it outlined the new payment schedule for the new policy that would go into the new year.

My payments said that I would only be paying $48.40 since the points were deleted from my record in November.

Two weeks later I received a canceled policy notice. I was upset. Why had I been canceled? I called the one eight hundred number and got Tennessee. They told me I owed them twenty dollars more and since I hadn't paid them my insurance was canceled. I informed them that I did not get any notice for the twenty dollars. What I did get was a bill for the $80.80. They refused to listen. So I got back in tough with my agent here in Cincinnat, who told me they were suppose to refund me my eighty dollars right away. I told her they told me they would send it back in a month. In the meantime I am without insurance.

I think it was a dirty stinking show of professionalism for Vision to have done such a thing.

I even asked them to consider carrying the twenty dollars over to the next month, since I work and could not drive without insurance. My job is most important. They would get their twenty dollars!

They refused to listen to my suggestion.

I called them Southern Trash with a capital S. I stand by my insult.

Wesley

Judy

56e35961, 2008-01-15, 03:47PM CST

Those low lifes got me the same way. They had me to continually pay for my stolen car which they did not cover. "Keep the insurance, we'll reimburse you if the car is not found." Sixty days later they kept my two months payment and never returned my money to me as promised. My car was stolen and I was out of pocket for two months of insurance.

If I ever travel close to that office I will definately stop by and give them in upfront and personal piece of my mind.