Posted on Friday, November 26th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by d9aa59a4

Company: remotespy.com - in fact, i have tried by installing remotespy on two other computers. it still did not operate as claimed by remotespy.com

Subject: complaint about remotespy.com

Dear Sir,

i made an online purchase for the product remotespy at www.remotespy.com after installing it on my computer, it did not execute the various mandatory steps as outlined by remotespy.com in fact, i have tried by installing remotespy on two other computers. it still did not operate as claimed by remotespy.com several messages have transpired between tanya schmidt and myself without any solution my request for a full refund has not been given a email reply as advised by tanya schmidt, remotespy support rep the most recent reply was from a different support rep, ryan pence who claims that, "i am being a irate, rude, over reacting, threathening, did not read clearly the information contained on their website or the licensing agreement" please advise, yours truly, hans van d

From: Hans van D

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_70082# Consumer

9db3c103, 2008-09-17, 03:22PM CDT

I understand your frustration because RemoteSpy has been a pain and the software DOES NOT WORK. When I tried to get my money back after 10 days of dealing with them they said they would contact the computer that I was attempting to put the software on and they would have to prove that it was removed. If they know all that then they know I never executed the software! I think these guys are rude, non-responsive and charge people for something that does not work.

040173dd, 2008-11-17, 07:03AM CST

I LOVE YOU REMOTE SPY, YOU HAHE MADE MY LIFE WONDERFUL WITHOUT STRESS, MY WIFE WAS A CHEAT NOW I CAUGHT HER RED HANDED.

15a77ee0, 2008-11-18, 05:51PM CST

Gee, your attempt to do something that's illegal failed and now you're whining because the people you paid to help you break the law aren't being nice to you.

Ordinarily I'd advise you to learn a lesson from this, but since you clearly are an idiot I'll just point out that it sucks to be you.

15a77ee0, 2008-11-19, 02:56AM CST

Oh boo hoo. You are what can only be politely described as a total dickhead. You're complaining because the people you paid to help you break the law aren't being nice? What did you honestly expect?

People like you deserve to be ripped off. Suck it up and stop being such a douche.

51d7002c, 2008-11-19, 03:28AM CST

I'll bet you always blame someone or something else for your failures.

Losers complain a lot.

You are a failure not because of remotespy, but because you are simply a failure.