Posted on Thursday, November 25th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by e58090e9

Company: Frigidaire Refrigerator, model # FRT21TNGWO - I purchased my Frigidaire Refrigerator, model # FRT21TNGWO, on 06/29/1998, just a little over 6 years ago. It quit working on 11/19/2004. Our repairman concluded it has a gas leak.

Frigidaire Refrigerator

He told me that the aluminum tubing in all Gibson made refrigerators we so thin and not completely pure aluminum that it does not take long to develope a pin hole. He told me he has seen many of these in the past. So needless to say, I surely will not buy anything made by Gibson.

Needless to say, of course this had to happen just before Thanksgiving. Needless to say, we will have to spend some of our Christmas savings on a new refrigerator.

I can only hope that someone can do something to improve consumer satisfaction. Outraged Consumer

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_70097# Consumer