Posted on Thursday, November 25th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 3dd734b9

Company: kazaagold - I bought a Kazaagold and was asked to pay an additional $29.00 to protect my downloads - I found kazaagold unable to download more than three or four (I repeat: three or four !) downloads in ONE WEEK.

kazaagold

I bought a Kazaagold and was asked to pay an additional $29.00 to protect my downloads.

These downloads were of people like Bob Dylan and others like him.

Their program of spy protection is the most USELESS program I've come accross. I feel they got my money and they didn't delivered as promissed. People should know about these company and be aware.

thanks

Joseph V Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_70119# Consumer