Posted on Tuesday, November 23rd, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 5163e9f5

Company: Kentucky Fried Chicken, Caloundra Food outlet, Sunshine Coast, AU - Two piece pack and chips

Two piece pack and chips

Yesterday my partner and I felt like something different for lunch. We both agreed on Kentucky Fried Chicken. I might add this is not a common food for us so was looking forward to enjoying our meal.

We called at the Caloundra Food outlet and decided to eat in (at least out doors).

I feel I just have to report my findings. The service was not good, the food was awful and the presentation of the restaurant was disgusting. It was awfully dirty both inside and outside. The bins were full or rubbish with flies handing around, the tables were not wiped down and the pavers on the floor were filthy.

I was terribly disappointed and feel certain a lot of other patrons would be also. It will be a long time before I return to this restaurant.

Del G, Currimundi, Sunshine Coast.

Delma G Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_70174# Consumer

be2b949d, 2009-08-12, 10:00PM CDT

I felt like some kfc on12/08/09 as i am in a elect wheel chair i found no way to get into the shop at all boy was i shitty caloundra kfc sucks @i will be telling everyone i talk to