Quantum Foods - Quantum Foods - I bought a 3 pound box of boneless frozen beef ribeye steaks at Walmart. They were from Quantum Foods. There address is 750 S Schmidt Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440.

Posted on Sunday, November 21st, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 86a76b78

Company: Quantum Foods

Category: Food

This was the worst experience I have ever had in my 56 years on this planet. Absouloutly terrible. I question if they were even beef.

After grilling on my gas grill, They had the consistency of soft rubber and were tastless. Even steak seasoning did not help.

Rod

d869160a, 2007-12-29, 07:30AM CST

I work for a company that supplies Quantum Foods, and this outfit is almost entirely illegal immigrants. If you are against illegal immigration, please do not purchase products from this outfit.

f6ebe406, 2008-04-04, 12:19PM CDT

I bought from Volunteer meats in Knoxville Tn,made the check out to Jimmy Hampton(owner)The steaks were absolutely terrible!!!! A waste of $$$$,also the amount did not match the brochure!

9573b004, 2008-10-29, 07:54AM CDT

Quantum Foods - I bought a box of frozen premium choice beef bacon wrapped filet's , 10 ea. quantity steaks. They were from Quantum Foods. There address is 750 S Schmidt Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440.

They were, without a doubt, the absolute best filet mignon steaks I have ever eaten. To duplicate the taste and quality I would have had to spend well over a $100.00 at a fine steakhouse for only one. I have 9 more enjoy. I thawed the steak prior to cooking and once done , never picked up the steak knife.

3fb8fecb, 2013-01-04, 07:18PM CST

I don't think they are beef! They were disgusting. I wouldn't even give these to my dog.I think it is HORSEMEAT!!!!!!!! YUK. Lesson learned!!!