Posted on Sunday, November 21st, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 12384b23

Company: stamps.com - I paid for that one time purchase - There was never any implication or notice to continue the service after the introductory offer. I never authorized any additional charges.

stamps.com

My name is Theodore J and I need your help. I feel that I have been scammed. I signed up for an introductory offer to stamps.com; I only was interested in looking at a one time purchase. I paid for that one time purchase.

There was never any implication or notice to continue the service after the introductory offer. I never authorized any additional charges. I am now being charged $31.98 for final charges for a service that I never used. I have contacted the company by phone and email to correct these charges, with out a reply or resolution. I would like your help clearing this matter. I do not expect to pay the $31.98. The email address for stamps.com is COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_62081# the statement number is 2069069-29247820. Please contact me by email or phone if you can help. Sincerely, Theodore J Tad J Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_70236# Consumer