Posted on Tuesday, November 16th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by e006f167

Company: KAZAA GOLD - LAST YEAR I BROUGHT KAZAAGOLD FROM A OFFICIAL KAZAA SITE,AND PAYED EXTRA FOR LIFETIME DOWNLOADS,TWO DAYS AGO I TRIED TO GET ON MY KAZAA AND I GOT A MESSAGE THAT SAYS THAT I HAVE TO REBUY KAZAA TO CONNECT.

KAZAA GOLD

BROOKES GIFTS JACKSON AL.

I TRIED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH KAZAA,BUT THEY KEEP SENDING MY EMAILS BACK.I PAYED NEARLY 30.00 FOR KAZAA THE FIRST TIME WITH LIFETIME DOWNLOADS.I THANK KAZAA IS A BIG RIP OFF,AND SOMETHING NEED TO BE DONE

MIKE G Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_69501# Consumer

53392cec, 2007-12-21, 09:10PM CST

I also bought the life time kazaa gold and when I try to start it up, it wont let me. I would like my money back if I can't have my life time kazaa gold.

ea2d181c, 2008-02-24, 06:20AM CST

Hi, I too had problems trying to use this service yesterday after not having used it for some months and it wouldn't work.

I then downloaded the latest software version and it is working again...

Give it a try!

7ffc63c0, 2008-07-19, 09:34PM CDT

I also bought Kazaa lifetime about 4 years ago and all of a sudden I couldn't use it. When I contacted them they said I only purchased the 2 year (which didn't exist) and that I would have to repurchase. I actually kept the original confirmation showing what I paid (the amount) but it didn't state lifetime or 2 year for that matter. But, it did say that I purchased the Kazaa Gold (which was the lifetime then). Sounds like they've got this scam down pact. Pam G.